Quentin Jerome Tarantino (born March 27, 1963) is an American director, writer, and actor. His films are characterized by nonlinear storylines, satirical subject matter, an aestheticization of violence, extended scenes of dialogue, ensemble casts consisting of established and lesser-known performers, references to popular culture, soundtracks primarily containing songs and score pieces from the 1960s to the 1980s, and features of neo-noir film. He is widely considered one of the greatest filmmakers of his generation.
Come test your trivia knowledge.
$5 per team registration. The top 3 winning teams will receive cash and/or bar tab prizes!
Teams must contain 2 - 6 members.
REGISTRATION OPEN NOW: https://
The rules are simple:
- 4 rounds of 10 questions each
- Break in-between each round (10-15 mins)
- Teams must consist of 2 to 6 players
-NO CELL PHONES DURING THE ROUND
*If your cell phone is out during a round, your team will be disqualified for that round
* Cell phones allowed on breaks
- All answers must be written on 1 team answer sheet
- Answer sheet turned in at the end of the round with team name
- All questions consist of 1 point each
- Winning team announced at the end of the game
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Thursday, May 10th | 7:00 PM–10:00 PM
$5 per Team Registration